Titanium Disc Brake bolts with cup and cone washers
1. OEM & ODM/ JIACAI Precision CNC machined parts
2. Quickly turnover in 10-30 days based on order quantities.
3. Tolerance control down to 0.001mm.
4. 3-4-5 axis CNC machining, turning, milling, grinding, drilling, tapping, WEDM, laser cutting and marking, ect.
5. Completed metal and plastic CNC parts with complex geometries.
6. Reply you in 8 hours and quote you in 24 hours.
Titanium Disc Brake bolts with cup and cone washers
Factory & Manufacturer
Stainless Steel: 303, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, etc...
Carbon Steel: 1018, 1045, 1144, 12L14, 1215…
Aluminum: 5052, 6061-T6, 6061-T4, 6082-T6, 6063-T6...
Brass and Copper: C3602, C3604, H62, C34000
Plastic: POM, PEEK, ABS, PA66, PP, PMMA etc...
Titanium and more...
sandblasting, anodizing, blackening, plating, polishing, coating, knurling and more
CNC milling machine, CNC turning machine, auto lathe, grinding machine, tapping machine, drilling machine, laser marking machine, WEDM machine, CMM machine and more.
STEP, STP, GIS, CAD, PDF ,DWG ,DXF etc or samples.
small order is acceptable
micrometer, thread gauges, calipers, pin gauge, projector, CMM, altimeter and more.
+/-0.01mm ~ +/-0.001mm or as per client’s needs
Ra 0.1~3.2 or as per client’s needs
assembly, logo engraving, surface finish, special package etc.
About HPF Precision
HPF Precision is one of a global leader in the design and manufacture of custom precision machining parts. We provide custom complete turnkey precision machining solutions to thousands of customers in diverse markets throughout the world, including medical, automotive, marine, aerospace, defense, precision instrument, home appliance, electronics, machinery, oil & gas, sensors and more. Our customers have come to rely on our years of experience and expertise.
To serve our customers with state-of-the-art machines and complete turnkey machining solutions that are both timely and within budget by maintaining an extensive design, test and manufacturing capability. To be recognized as an innovator in the field by continued investment in our people, technology, and manufacturing capabilities.
What We Do
We offer customized precision machining service and solutions that help customers meet strict operational demands. With a staff of over 200 highly skilled, experienced engineers and workers, we address great capabilities in the following machining areas:
CNC Milling & Turning
Sheet Metal Fabrication
Grinding & Deburring
Cutting & Knurling
How We Do It
Since 2001, we’ve collaborated with our customers to provide the most qualified, durable machining parts that withstand even the harshest environments. Serving a worldwide customer base, we do this with:
*Over 200 full time engineers & workers on staff to optimize efficiency and cost saving
*Extensive testing to get the sample and mass production right the first time
*Comprehensive in-house capabilities to meet all customer needs
*Over 30,000 square meters of manufacturing plant
*Expert design and development for all custom precision machining parts
*To better control the quality of the customized parts, we’ve invested substantially in equipment, facilities, and training. Our investments enable us to deliver every order according to specification – on time and on budget.
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Production for manufacturing technical review for all of your projects.
- Contract and purchaser order review.
- Incoming raw materials inspection
- Samples and production process inspection
- Comply with relative testing certifications according to customers standard.
- Final inspection and testing reports and certifications per customer requirements.
Q: What can we do for you?
A: You can come to us for Custom CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning, Precision CNC Machining, CNC Machined parts or CNC Machining Parts. With modern CNC Machining equipments and automatic screw machines and many other secondary machining equipments, we can handle orders of up to millions of parts.
Q: Why should you choose us ?
A: 1) Already served industrial leaders like Volkswagon, BMW, Cummings, IBM, CANON and more;
2) Modern precision CNC machining with conventional machining means cost-effective;
3) Quite familiar with stainless steel machining.
4) Prompt response to you within 8 hours;
5) Sales quotation for you within 24 hours upon receipt of drawings or samples;
6) Devoted to be your long-run partner not just supplier.
Q: What is our workable materials?
A: We can machining both Metal & Plastics parts. Metals including Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel. Such as AL5052, AL6061, AL7075, SUS303, SUS304, SUS316, 316L, LY12, 65Mn, Cr12, 40CrMo, AL6063 , ST12.03,SS2331, AISI12L14, Y15, 45#, Q275, Bakelite ,POM, Nylon, Teflon and Acrylic and more.
Q: How to get a sales quotation from us?
A: Please send us your part drawings or samples with your detailed requirements to us by email or fax. Then we will arrange quotation for you within 48 hours. Drawing format can be 2D or 3D like JPG, PDF, DWG, DXF, STP. We respect your intellectual property and without your written permission, we will never disclose your drawings and other information to any other third parties. If you have a NDA(Nondisclosure Agreement), just send it to us and we will sign and return it to you.