Special alloy Inconel 625(UNS N06625)
stype wire, strip, bar, pipe, sheet
Grade Inconel 600, 625, 718, Inconel 625, DIN 2.4856, Hastelloy B, C276,X, Incoloy 800,925,926
Inconel 625 Chemical composition
Inconel 625 Pysical properties
Inconel 625 Alloy m inimum mechanical properties in the room temperature
R P0. 2N/mm²
A 5 %
Characteristic as below
1. Excellent corrosion resistance of different kinds of media in both oxidation and reduction environments.
2. Excellent resistance of pitting and crevice corrosion, and won't happen stress corrosion cracking because of chloride.
3.Excellent resistance of the inorganic acid corrosion performance, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and the mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid.
4. Excellent corrosion resistance of different kinds of inorganic acid mixture performance.
5. Good corrosion resistance of a variety of concentrations of hydrochloric acid when the temperature up to 40°C .
6. Good machining and welding, no weld cracking sensitivity.
7. Have pressure vessel authentication for the wall temperature between -196 ~ 450°C .
8. Apply for the highest standard lever VII of acidic environment by the NACE ( MR-01-75) authorized.
Inconel 625 Metallurgical structure
625 is face-centered cubic lattice structure. Dissolve out the carbon granule and instability quaternary phase, then change it to stability Ni3 (Nb,Ti) trimetric lattice around 650°C after a long time heat preservation. nickel-chromium content will strength the mechanical performance in the state solution while suppress the plasticity.
Inconel 625 Corrosion resistance
625 own a very good corrosion resistance in many media, especially with excellent resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion, intercrystalline corrosion, and erode in oxide, also good resistance to inorganic acid corrosion, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid. 625 can resist the alkali and organic acid corrosion in the oxidation and reduction environment. Effect resists the chloride reduction stress corrosion cracking. Normally no corrosion in the sea-water and industry environments since high corrosion resistance to the sea-water and salting liquid,as well as in high temperature, without sensitivity during welding. 625 have the resistance to oxidation and carbonizing in the static and cycle environments, also hacve the resistance the chlorine corrosion.
Inconel 625 Application field
Soften annealing low carbon alloy 625 widely used in the chemical process industry, good corrosion resistance and high strength made it an good choice for structural parts. 625 have application in sea-water for local mechanical stress attach.
Inconel 625 Typical application field as below
1 .The Organic chemical process parts contains chloride, especially in the use of acid chloride catalyst.
2. The digester and bleacherin the use of paper pulp and paper making industry.
3.Absorption tower, re-heater,gas import board, fan, blender, fair water fin, flue and so on for using in flue gas desulfurization system.
4. The equipment and parts in the use of acidic gas environments.
5. Acetic acid and anhydride reaction generator
6. Sulfur acid cooling