|Size||Metric diameter M5 to M100 Inch Diameter 1/4” to 3”|
|Material||316L 904L 317L 254SMO 654SMO AL6XN 1.4529 AISI310S S32760 Nickle copper alloy,|
Duplex stainless steel 2205 ,duplex stainless steel 2507,
Hastelloy C276, hastelloy C4, Hastelloy C4, Hastelloy C22. Hastelloy B3,
SUS321, Monelk500, Monel400, 724L,Inconel718,Inconel625, Inconel600,
Incoloy825, 309S, Inconel601,A286, Alloy59, 316Ti, SUS347,17-4PH.Nickle201... Ect.
|Product range||Bolt ,nut ,screw ,washer, thread rod ,flange,welding rod|
|Standard||DIN ASME GB JIS non-standard products|
|MOQ||100pcs at least, also according to size and material|
|Sample policy||sample could provided, sample fee will be charged if no instock.|
|Sample time||One day delivery if we have in stock, one week if no in stock.|
|In stock items||904L nut M6 to M20 , duplex stainless steel hex nut M6 to M20|
316L hex bolt M6 to M30. 316L nut hex bolt M6 to M30
|One stop purchase||we help you with one - stop purchasing, we could manufacture fasteners, flanges and also pipe fittings on these exotic materials.|
|Mill test certificate||Yes|
|Payment term||L/C T/T Western Union|
|Packing details||Carton box 200x100x200, Pallet 900X500X400|
Our quality control
QA / QC Introduction :
All of our orders will be inspected by our QC team. We will check the quality during the production time .Also check the quality before shipping .
1.Before production, we will use spectrometer to test raw material to prevent mistakes
2.Every step QC department will record ,such as raw material cutting dimension, semi-finished product size, quantity , finished item detailed size
3.Before delivery ,detailed inspection report of finished products will present .
4. Beside size, we will check 10% to 20% of total quantity products whether have thread broken ,greasy, marking.packing ect.
5.Before delivery ,we will provide our mill test certificate together with inspection report.
6.Our mechanical property always shows tensile strength ,yield strength ,elongation,hardness, if you need more, just let us know in advance.
How every order moves
1. Inquiry - professional quotation
2. Confirm price, delivery time, weight, HS code, payment term etc.
3. Rachel, that’s me , will sent you proforma invoice
4. Client make payment and sent us bank slip to start production
5. Let you know the production information every five days
6. Sent you finished products pictures and inspection pictures
7. Client arrange balance payment
8. Raw material certificate, mill test certificate with chemical and mechanical property on, Size inspection report packing list ,commercial invoice will be sent to you.
9. Sent you Bill of lading to track the shipment ,or express tracking number
10. After receiving goods one month later, we will sent you a feedback form to know whether our goods function well